Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Falling sick..
Monday, February 6, 2012 / 9:52 PM

It feels like i'm falling sick.. last night my right nostril was blocked and I could not breathe properly even if I wanted to. Then thinking that this morning it would clear, I thought wrongly. The blocking of the right nostril happen throughout the whole day off and on, cheating my feelings. There was a slight cough but I wouldn't think it was that serious and I had my sneezing session in the office.

I can't sing properly I think that's one sign, sigh so not happy about it. There's seriously no time to fall sick, got lots to do in February. Since work is never ending I have no choice but try to not fall sick. Let's see how it goes tomorrow morning.

Labels:


✿ Top ✿