Review: TSUBAKI Hair Oil [Sponsored]
Thursday, August 28, 2014 / 12:12 PM
Got this new hair product to try out, It's called TSUBAKI Hair Oil from Shiseido.
60ml - $26.90
Finest Premium Hair Oil, Richly Formulated with Selected Camellia Oil
- Formulated with high concentration of selected camellia oil to deeply protect, moisturise and repair your hair resulting in a luxurious shine.
- Instantly penetrates hair upon application without feeling greasy or sticky and gives a silky smooth finish.
- Protects your hair from the damages caused by UV rays and heat from your hair dryers (or other styling equipment), while preventing split ends and hair breakage.
- Elegant and indulgent scent of floral and green fruity notes.
Specially selected camellia seeds
- They're carefully chosen from the Goto Islands in Nagasaki, Japan, the perfect location for producing quality camellia oil thanks to the warm climate, fertile soils, and other favourable conditions.
Traditional harvesting method
- Only fully ripe fruits are carefully handpicked, one by one, before they fall to the ground.
Meticulous oil pressing method
- Camellia oil is extracted using a traditional, time-consuming method of pressing finely selected seeds.
Carefully selected for freshness
- Only pure camellia oil obtained from the first pressing of camellia seeds harvested in the current season is used.
*According to my hair situation*
*Recommended to those who have soft and fine hair*
Refrain from applying large amount inappropriately and unevenly. Start application from the damaged tips and gradually work upwards to the roots to avoid flat hair.
*Recommended to those who have thick and voluminous hair*
Apply an appropriate amount to wet hair and dry it with a hair dryer. Then, spread a small amount on your palms and apply on bottom half of the hair to reduce the voulme.
I was sceptical at first thinking how can a hair product not be oily after usage, I felt so amazed when I tried it. It didn't leave any oily, sticky feeling when being applied, but left hair feeling smooth, nourished and there's definitely volume and shine.
Nourishing my hair is a great deal to me as I have coloured, permed and re-bonded my hair numerous times. As they leave my hair dry, sometimes brittle and tends to break leaving split ends. I do in fact go to the salon to get my hair treated, but that's if I've got the time to go down. Using this product helps me to save time and treat my hair in the comfort of my home, without having to go out!
Using TSUBAKI Hair Oil is a great way to boost my hair strength. I would definitely recommend this to my friends as it's not expensive, plus it smells great!
Thank you samplestore.sg
for giving me the opportunity to review this hair product (:
Want to prevent flat hair or create volume, nourishment and shine, what are you waiting for..
TSUBAKI Hair Oil is available exclusively at WATSONS from 11 September 2014 onwards. 60ml for $26.90.
In 2 simple steps, stand a chance to win the new Tsubaki Hair Oil for yourself and 2 of your friends!
#1 : LIKE Tsubaki Singapore Facebook page
#2 : SHARE the post and TAG 2 of your friends
Labels: beauty, hair product, samplestore.sg tsubaki, shiseido
✿ Top ✿