Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Hate waiting..hate the feeling..
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 / 11:21 PM

Baby was suppose to come get me from his house downstairs as I was in the taxi close by. Told him I would be there in less than 5 mins. But when I reached he was not insight. I got worried baby said he will be without a phone. Then I started to spam call/whatsapp him and then he replied "wait" there was some issue..

Sigh I'm now all alone downstairs I have been waiting for 30 mins already. I hate the feeling of being alone because I'm not at home. I'm Under a HDB block and it's 11.30pm with my 2 bags! Looks like I ran away from home or something FML!

It's cold down here!!

Let's see how long more I have to wait before he comes and get me, if not I'm cabbing home because this is bullshit!! He came down to get me at 11.37pm. (: finally!

Labels: ,


✿ Top ✿