Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



I miss baby's attention..
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 / 2:04 AM


I feel alone sometimes. He's always up to his head with assignments/projects and exams. I want to be more understanding, I know I have. But I do have my moments when I cannot keep my feelings in anymore. I don't like fighting with him, who does.. the feeling is horrible. And some how I have a tendency to say sorry first, when it's not even my fault.

What I hate most is empty promises, don't plan something with me get my hopes up and then smash it into little pieces. Seriously not cool! We had a little fight before he went to bed, something about this, I'm feeling dam crappy now! Not sure if i'm able to get a good night sleep tonight.

Labels:


✿ Top ✿