Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



New Shine
Sunday, March 4, 2012 / 4:39 PM

I told baby that I needed to re dye my roots as it was getting really obvious. So he suggested his hair place but then i was thinking hmm I've never dyed my hair there before will it be ok.. So I said maybe not i'll just do it at my own hair place. But I've decided that today will be the day when I dye my hair at his hair place since he was going to get his haircut. So I asked how long it would take to just dye the roots.

The lady at the counter could not answer me in English at all.. you know they should hire people who are bilingual so I don't have to kill myself and rack my brains to say stuff in Chinese. Since I was brought up in English at home. Totally suck at conversing in Mandarin, but can manage the basic somehow. Anyways another hairdresser nearby helped me translate what I wanted. She said that it would take about an hour, but it turned out to be more than an hour.

I was than passed off to another hairdresser her name is Evon, she too cannot converse with me in English and I had so much difficulty talking to her. But all went well with my crappy mandarin and pointing skills. As baby had gone home to shower and waited for me. I really love the outcome haha. Also had a trimming session as I really could not stand having anymore split ends, it was horrible. Can you believe me if I said my hair cut was only $2.80? I can't even believe it myself. All in all I paid $62.80 for my cut, colour, wash, blow dry and style. 

After everything walked a few stores down to Mc Donalds to get a meal as a snack, was not really that hungry but just wanted to munch on something. I don't have a picture yet but I will have one up soon!


I love my new shine

Labels: ,


✿ Top ✿