Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



♥ Birthday
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 / 12:06 AM

Baby's birthday was last Thursday, 12 April. Poor guy got sick during lunch on his birthday, he went home with high fever. Oh my! my poor baby. After work went over to his house to celebrate and cut his birthday cake with 4 of his friends and his family.

the birthday boy

baby & i

baby & his family

friends who came to celebrate

The day before that I went on a hunt to find him cupcakes, but the outlet at Tanjong Katong Complex did not have a styling design station as the outlet was small. They only had pre designed cupcakes, the lady there was nice to tell me that there's a new outlet at i12 Katong which is even nearer to my house. After I left there I went straight to Katong.

Designed 2 cupcakes for Baby, also tricked him *I want you to see how much trouble I went through* into telling me what kind of flavour he likes (: They look like this.


Both cupcakes with Vanilla base, left Chocolate and Mint, right Cookies and Cream.

Last but not least, I searched 3 jewelry shops just to find this, at least I think it's unisex. Took courage to walk into those stores as it was dam weird. But still managed to do it all for baby.

His birthday present (:

white gold earrings

Labels: , ,


✿ Top ✿