Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



What I dread most..
Thursday, September 27, 2012 / 10:41 PM

INJECTION!

Well I suppose I have to look on the bright side, 1 down 2 more to go every 2 months.

What injection might you ask? Cervical Cancer Shot or also know as Gardasil Vaccine or also know as to me "The Most Painful Shot". But I would say it feels like taking my BCG all over again *shivers*

"The Most Painful Shot"
• Muscle is painful
• I cannot lift my arm up without being in pain
• It is burning a hole in my wallet! ($214 for one shot and Medisave does not cover)


Labels: , ,


✿ Top ✿