Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Tis the season to eat and eat..
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 / 9:18 AM

For some strange reason I feel like i'm going to pig out this Christmas. 
By eating lots of cookies and good food~


source: giftbox

Oh no!!
How am I suppose to watch out for my weight.
I think after Christmas is over i'm going to be an overweight person ):

Then I need something to motivate me back into the gym to lose a few of those KG!
If not I think I won't be able to fit into any of my clothes and it would be a disaster.

Labels: ,


✿ Top ✿