Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Back to work..
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 / 11:45 AM

I miss my holiday already, please send me back in time to relive my New Year Eve and New Year's Day. I need to relax and enjoy. One and a half days is not enough..

Need to plan for the next trip, time to check out some BANGKOK deals. Maybe a short trip during one of the weekends for some shopping with Joyce. Oh that's so a plan! -evil scheme- Sorry Baby going to go without you, will go again with you on a longer one, like how we had planned one before your accident! Then we can go sightseeing too~

Can you believe it, I'm back to counting down to the weekend! 2 and a half days to go!

Labels: ,


✿ Top ✿