Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Course
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 / 12:07 PM

I'll be having a 2 day core training course at SAFRA Toa Payoh, since it is far from my house. I will be staying at Baby's house which is so much nearer!! This is going to be like a super long weekend. I think if someone saw me at the bus stop or come to my table at work, they would think i'm running away from home or moving house. I mean seriously I must have my products with me, if not i'd be 'crap don't have this' but I have already said it. Forgot to bring my specs out, i'll be blind as a bat at night when I remove my contacts.

Oh well Baby you just have to guide me around, even though it will be inconvenient for you.

Brother is sad as I will not be helping him for 2 days as my SIL will be away in Malaysia for work.
He has to take care of all the poopies!

Labels:


✿ Top ✿