Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Goodbye 2012; Hello 2013!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 / 12:07 AM

Spent the last few moments of 2012 fixing my diablo log in.. Didn't know what was wrong with the authenticator until I read about the restore, As I had gotten a new phone in September.
(that was the problem, wasn't synced to my new phone hence the restore)

Just as I heard the count down on Ch 5 from my room.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

I had fixed my diablo log in and it was just in time for the new year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hope this year will be an awesome one and nothing bad will happen (:

Labels: , , ,


✿ Top ✿