Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



R.I.P
Saturday, January 26, 2013 / 4:27 PM


This morning got a shocking news from one of my colleagues from my department that a dear colleague of ours from CS&M has passed on from a bike accident last night.

She had a bubbly friendly personality and she's no longer around.
My dear friend you will be dearly missed ): May you rest in peace!

I'll be going for her wake tonight to I went to her wake to pay my last respects to her.

I have lost friends to cancer and accidents before. 
I'm just sad that the good ones always leave us but the bad ones stay.

Labels:


✿ Top ✿