Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



我生病了!
Monday, February 4, 2013 / 11:40 AM

): 不好舒服! Keep on coughing and the sore throat is not helping. Normally if the air con in the office is like 21 degrees I will freeze to death and wear an extra jacket. But today I was not even cold! And both air cons were on 21 degrees. I think was the slight fever I was having this morning.

现在,在看医生.. 有人在我的见面!
ahh faster see doctor then I can buy dinner and go home.


If the doctor give me MC, I wouldn't be able to take full day  cannot even take MC, slogged myself out of bed and to work ): What's worst is the new clubhouse opening today, I've been placed on duty at the door. Does that make sense... No it does not!

Labels:


✿ Top ✿