Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Clumsy.
Friday, February 8, 2013 / 10:43 AM

OMG I'm so clumsy this morning.. I was heading for my room door and normally a normal person would just stand still before opening the door. I on the other hand decided to be clumsy and literally walk into my door. = =! So I opened my door and walked at the same time. Smart right! My right cheek took most of it, it was sore this morning. I was scared cause the knock was so hard and it was painful that it would bruise. But I think I should be safe for now.. Haha..

That seriously woked me up from my half asleep state.


But mine's the door! Not the frying pan. Ouch that must hurt!

Labels:


✿ Top ✿