Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Floating Market
Sunday, April 21, 2013 / 3:22 PM

We woked up ard 7.30 left our room to find Lester at 8 on the 10 fl. We're on 14!

Took a cab to Ampawah Floating Market, that was about 1000 baht upfront shared between 3 people. Quite reasonable for a 2 hr drive.

It's like a 2 hr journey as it's out of Bangkok.

Walked on both sides of the river but it was not what I was expecting for the floating market. I thought the boat would not have any shelter and you know like someone rowing it. But I was wrong, it has a shelter and a motor. Took some nice shots on my Nex 5..

Now in some OMG bus back to Victory Monument. The bus ride is so bumpy and all 3 of us are squished at the back!

Baby asked me this weird question "what if we die?!" How do I answer that?

I'm impressed I've not gotten my motion sickness yet, while I type this post...

Baby say we're going back to our place first to freshen up before heading out to Platinum Fashion Mall again (:

Until then... Tbc

Labels: ,


✿ Top ✿