Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



shocked from the shaking
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 / 10:06 PM

This morning my alarm sounded at 7.10am but I was snoozing it. About 7.15am I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not but my bed and house were shaking. Thank god there's no earth quakes in Singapore. But what can it be? It was the thunder.. Never imagine that it was that. Until just I asked Mum if she felt anything this morning and she said that it was the thunder and that it was very loud. And that it was the cause of the shaking.

Glad to know that I was not going insane..

Labels: , ,


✿ Top ✿