Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



구가의 서 (九家의 書)
Thursday, June 6, 2013 / 11:36 AM

I recently found another Korean drama that I haven't watched yet. I think i'm attracted to olden days kind of show. I would think the era would be like 'Faith' or 'Ja Myung Go'. Why? you might ask..
- because of what they're wearing.

Genre: fantasy, historical, romance.
The first glimpse of this drama happened when I was reading this article on allkpop.com.

The drama that i'm watching now is called 'Book of the House of Gu' also known as
'구가의 서 (九家의 書)/ Googauiseo'.




There's some familiar faces in this drama, Lee Seung Ki (Shinning Inheritance) as Choi Kang Chi, Suzy (Miss A, Dream High) as Dam Yeo Wool, Choi Jin Hyuk also known as Kim Tae Ho (Pasta) as Goo Wol Ryung [Kang Chi's Father], Jung Hye Young (Mischievous Kiss) as Chun Soo Ryun. The rest of the cast you can find here. There are 24 episodes in total, but they're still currently airing this drama. I can't remember exactly which episode i'm on, must check when I get home on my laptop. 


This is another drama i'm addicted to.. I have yet to finish watching City Hunter. It's been placed on hold for the time being. If you want spoilers/ synopsis this is what I have found. 

Happy watching!

Labels:


✿ Top ✿