Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



reveriebelle has launched
Monday, January 13, 2014 / 12:01 PM

www.reveriebelle.com was launched on Sunday, 12 January 2014.

They bring in authentic Pandora charms/items from all over the world.. Yippee!

Currently they only ship within Singapore


Currently they're taking orders for Valentine's Day Charms..


Enquire now for it to arrive before Valentine's Day!

To enquire, fill up their form here and key in your Name, Email and Model Number.

Taken from their website.. Here are the Model Numbers.

[courtesy of www.reveriebelle.com]

Check out their other charms that you may like to pre-order here or if you have something else in mind and it is not on their website. Feel free to enquire with the model number and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

-----

I want to get 'Wrapped with Love' & 'Gift from the Heart', should be nice to start putting some gold on my bracelet. Currently it's gold less~ I currently have 10 charms/clips and there's still some space left, planning to save some for a couple more murano charms, cause they're so pretty! If my bracelet has no space i'm planning to get another one (:

Labels: , , , ,


✿ Top ✿