Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum [SPONSORED]
Saturday, September 13, 2014 / 6:09 PM

I have always hated lotions/moisturisers/sunblocks you name it. Anything oily, whether it's good for my skin, I will not apply. Unless after application, the product, doesn't have a oily or sticky texture. That's when I see myself applying.



NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25++ 

The first body moisture serum with sun protection for 10 signs of dry and damaged skin:

  • Flaky
  • Itchy
  • Uneven
  • Scratched
  • Rough
  • Cracked
  • Stressed
  • Dull
  • Peeling
  • Tight
  • Repairs your dry skin the most efficient and natural way with 100 X* Concentrated Vitamin E and Grape Seed Extract 
  • SPF 25 and PA++ provides you UVA/UVB protection against sun damages.
  • Extra light and non-sticky serum formula absorbs fast into your skin


When I came back from Brisbane, Australia in August, I came back with dry skin from the cold weather. Just by looking at my skin it looks dry, flaky and dull. So when I tried the Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25++ by NIVEA, I was amazed at the results. Not only do I get softer, smoother and supple skin, I also get protected from the sun! This product is not oily as I thought it would be after applying it to my skin, also repairs my dry & damaged skin within 24 hours.

Did I tell you that it's skin compatibility dermatologically approved, recommended for use during the day as NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum comes with SPF protection.



Squeeze a generous amount on the areas that shows signs of dullness and dryness/ or all over your body after shower.


Rub the NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF25 into your skin


After which you will get your satisfactory results, well I did ^^



Here's how you can get your hands on this wonderful product? It's sold in all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers. It cost $8.90 for a tube of 200ml.



Want to win shopping vouchers worth $200 and NIVEA hampers worth $100. Take part in the Instagram contest from 25 August - 30 September 2014, winners will be announced on 1 October 2014.

To participate redeem a FREE sample of NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum (1 x 30ml) from the samplestore.com, you will also receive an A5 brochure with the magnifying glass cut-out. Once you have gotten your cut out, take a picture with your magniying glass cut-out and hashtag #NIVEAsg #IntensiveMoistureSerum to win prizes.

2 Grand Prize winners to be hand-picked by Sample Store editors, Holly Jean and Trixy respectively based on submission that is most creative in their opinion (text and/or photo creativity).

Good Luck (:

Labels: , , ,


✿ Top ✿