Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Movie Review : 《靈聼》Ghost on Air
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 / 12:40 AM

After work Baby and I we took a taxi to Shaw Center and we were early so we decided to grab dinner first. I wanted to eat Spicy Nuggets from McDonalds again (: After dinner we rushed back into Shaw Center and took the lift to level 13 where we had to register before entering the Preview Hall. But we were too late and most of the seats were taken up and all that was left were the first 2 rows. Yes we sat in the 2nd row from the front!


About the movie: A Radio DJ driven to desperation, resorts to telling ghost stories on air, but what if the stories were all not fiction? “Ping Xiao, a two time “Most Popular DJ” award winner, is suddenly robbed of his successful morning show slot. Jealous at seeing a younger DJ taking his place, he forces himself to conquer painful recurring memories of his deceased girlfriend and tells the ghost stories that was written by her on air. With each painful memory he endures, he regains a small step to his superstardom. However, as he is about to claim his reward, he begins to realize that the stories were not works of fiction, and maybe it wasn’t him telling the stories all along…”

My Opinion: To my utmost horror the film was super scary! Maybe to some people they might not think that it's scary but I was terrified. Basically hiding under my bf's hoodie. Baby thought otherwise, not spooked about it at all. To tell you the truth, I love ghost stories, whether your telling them to me or if i'm reading it off the internet. But i'll get spooked about it if it's night time or i'm alone in a room or with my dogs and they're staring off into thin air with nothing there. But not to the extend that i'd get a nightmare!

If you love local films and ghost stories than why not watch 《靈聼》Ghost on Air. Support our local film director/makers, your killing two birds with one stone. 

The sound effects and the suspense will kill you.. especially when you're watching it from the 2nd row. I thought it was not bad for a local production, definitely scary on my end. 

At the end of the preview we had a Q&A session from the director from Merelion Pictures. He answered quite a number of questions but I can't seem to remember any of it. Quite a shame would have been nice to write some down.

Want it to be really scary off the lights and watch the trailer


Ratings: 

Labels: , ,


✿ Top ✿