Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



rojak
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 / 9:09 AM

Baby finally got rid of my craving for Rojak yesterday! He brought me to one in Toa Payoh and to my horror it was closed. After which we walked to another one that was nearby and it was sold out. Then we remembered there was one at HDB Hub food court. So we walked back, Baby went to find a table and I queued in the long snake like line. "Seriously is it that good?" I thought, as I have never tried this one before but I was told that it was good.

Was supposed to buy $3 but Baby messaged me to get $4 instead. 
It was the best $4 I've ever spent, it was that awesome!


I told Baby, that I should buy this whenever I come to Toa Payoh LOL! But seriously do I want to queue that long for this AWESOMENESS!

Labels:


✿ Top ✿