Review: Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask [Sponsored]
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 / 12:42 PM
I finally got this on the weekend! Thank you samplestore.sg
for this opportunity to try this beauty product. It's called Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask
. Yup, It's a mouthful to say!
Left: The Packaging | Right: The Bottle
(Ohhhh I love the colour already!)
I had a peak inside the bottle too (:
So what's all this fuss about this Sleeping Beauty Mask?
It's their Hyrda Tri-Action - 3 x Hydration Power (Hydrates | Nourishes | Protects)
||Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid: Forms a large lock water network to effectively lock in moisture, keeping the skin moist and soft.
- With an average nano molecular size of 15 - 25 nm, it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, making skin instantly hydrated and moisturised.
- Superior moisture retention capability to keep skin firm, plumped up and moisturised
Cranberry Extract: Works as a great moisturiser and aids in moisture retention, improving skin elasticity and suppleness
||Cranberry Extract provides excellent conditioning of the skin for a healthy glow. With Bio Energy Fluid which further nourishes and refines skin texture.
||Rich in anti-oxidants, Cranberry Extract helps protects skin against harmful free radicals, environmental and UV damages
- Enriched with 2 types of Hyaluronic Acid (Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid) to replenish and lock-in moisture, providing your skin with non-stop hydration
- With Cranberry Extracts to moisturise skin, for a radiant smooth complexion
- Rapidly absorbs into skin, ensuring optimal nutrients being absorbed without any moisture lost and leaves no sticky feeling on skin.
- Delivers moisture intensively all night to hydrate and repair skin during sleep.
- Reveals a revitalised, supple and smooth skin the next morning.
Yes, It is.. Bio Essence's Bio Aqua Crystal Technology, let's you see aqua droplets in 3 seconds!
Dull & Tired Skin | Oily Skin | Dry & Rough Skin | Enlarged Pores
Below shows how you can combat 4 common skin problems that most ladies face.
Well for me it would be the oil levels when it's hot and humid outside, even though I constantly wash my face with water wherever I go. Or when I travel to cold countries my skin gets dry.
Suitable for all skin types and daily usage
Step 1 : Massage gently till aqua droplets form
(I'm still amazed at how the aqua droplets are formed
Step 2 : Gently pat till full absorbed into skin
Step 3 : Apply a thin layer over skin as a daily moisturiser or apply a thicker layer to replenish skin's moisture throughout the night as a sleeping mask (Don't worry it doesn't feel sticky)
I really like Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask
as it fulfils everything I'm looking for in a beauty mask product. The non-sticky/matte feeling when applied as a sleeping mask. It smells so good and it leaves my skin refreshed, replenished and smooth while I sleep.
'LIKE' Bio-essence Facebook Page
& redeem free samples!
There's a STREET SAMPLING on
Saturday, 6 September 2014 from 2 - 6 pm outside of Mandarin Gallery
to find out how hydrated your skin is and to get freebies and enjoy attractive discounts!
If not you can get free samples here
You can purchase Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask at WATSON for S$33.90 (80g).
Now you can wake up to supple & firm skin too!
Labels: beauty, review, sponsored
✿ Top ✿