Nineteen November. Happily Married.

: Designing. Vintage. Lace. Floral. Hydrangeas. Gelish Nails. Travelling. Spring. Gaming. Nanoblocks

"The day we met, Frozen I held my breath.. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart.." - Christina Perri


Goodies

Nuffnang





Credits
Spongylove



Try before you buy (:
Sunday, August 17, 2014 / 11:14 PM

The other day I found this cool website, it's called samplestore.sg

This is a great way to sample products before purchasing. 

How does it work?

1. Register for FREE!
2. Select 4 Samples
3. Pay a handling fee of $5.99 or Free if sponsored
4. Receive Samples
5.  Try the Sample, Rate & Review it

-----

Here are the samples that I've chosen:


-- Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Exfoliating Gel --
-- Mygenlife Drinks (Detox) --
-- Hada Labo Sha Hydrating Milk --

I can't wait to try them, stay tuned!

Labels: ,


✿ Top ✿